Thursday, March 30, 2006

Feeling Overwhelmed


That's like the scariest fucking advertisement I've ever seen. Really, I don't care how much you love your fiber (and I do) happy weird people selling fiber cereal? Bizarre.

Ok -- in the news, two things. Jill Carroll, chilled out American recently released from kidnapping in Baghdad. All reports are that she's calm and cool and was treated very well. Is this assuming she did not witness the murder of her translator? I'm curious.

And this lovely tidbit -- Duke Universities Lacrosse Team hired two "exotic" dancers to perform for them. The girls thought it was a bachelor party of 5 men, they get there its 40 white men, the dancers were black -- and then these fine upstanding Americans shouted racial epithats at them and raped/beat one of the girls. The community is "up in arms," we'll see what Duke does to punish the players, if they get convicted. Where at Columbia, they let those rapist football players continue to play after several allegations of rape. Keep on playing, boys, its good for the school.

SPRING IS HERE which means this weekend is absolutely infested with parties... far too many to choose from... but I'm sure I'll be in Brooklyn at the carnival Rubulad extravaganza. The kids are frisky this time of year.

THE PIMP. Talked to his PR rep., who is very kind, we are aiming for last week in May -- AND get this, "And you are welcome to stay with us at the ranch, you and your crew, we'll reserve a bungalow for you." So parents be proud -- I'll be sleeping in a whore house! Oooh, filmmaking is fun.

Well-- that part of filmmaking is fun -- got a crit on the 13 minutes that is sending me back into the editing room this weekend and next, hopefully to help make it more clear, which I think it will. This will hopefully lead to funding. Then my friend Anat and I spoke at length yesterday and what I really need to do is go back to the drawing board and WRITE THE SCRIPT. For the larger film -- so its time to change gears yet again, I am a little worried about it, going back to w-r-i-t-i-n-g. Where to even start? I think the place to start is ass in chair in front of computer. Yea... that sounds right.

Shoulders kind of slumping but the sun is shining and no use in getting all tired out now -- I have so much more fucking work to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home