HBO Branding
I just learned (I know, I'm late) that there's a "working girl" on the HBO Cathouse series named Isabella Soprano. This cross marketing is almost too much to bear. You have the HBO made famous Whore House and one of the whores names herself after an HBO series... My pussy works for H-B-O? Is Shelia Nevins making a cut?
I finally did my laundry -- I think its been since before Paris! The clothes were marching themselves out the door, I had to wrangle them back and send them away. Then I had white wine and watermelon in the rain with the cameraman.
Tonight we pop in tapes and start looking!! I have a meeting with powerdyke funder June 16, so hopefully can show her some Nevada work. And will be showing some samples of the film at the Pioneer Theater on July 23 so mark ya'll calendars!
I finally did my laundry -- I think its been since before Paris! The clothes were marching themselves out the door, I had to wrangle them back and send them away. Then I had white wine and watermelon in the rain with the cameraman.
Tonight we pop in tapes and start looking!! I have a meeting with powerdyke funder June 16, so hopefully can show her some Nevada work. And will be showing some samples of the film at the Pioneer Theater on July 23 so mark ya'll calendars!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home