April Fool's?
my whole life feels like april fools right now.
i can't seem to remember anything - appointments, phone calls, errands, i'm double booking, rescheduling for the wrong dates, behind on many things and generally a chaotic, half-intelligent mess. not sure what's going on... but its not pretty. got completely ill last night on an amtrak train on my way back from seder last night, am dizzy and weak today. ugh. all the toxins from the past month pouring out of me? maybe my body, mind and soul are rejecting the negativity of the past few weeks AND
i'm being liberated from the past.... passover style...
i can't seem to remember anything - appointments, phone calls, errands, i'm double booking, rescheduling for the wrong dates, behind on many things and generally a chaotic, half-intelligent mess. not sure what's going on... but its not pretty. got completely ill last night on an amtrak train on my way back from seder last night, am dizzy and weak today. ugh. all the toxins from the past month pouring out of me? maybe my body, mind and soul are rejecting the negativity of the past few weeks AND
i'm being liberated from the past.... passover style...

1 Comments:
I am... very excited. Hope I'm not putting too much pressure/emphasis on it for some kind of, well, something. But lord knows I need the total break from the everyday.
That said: come! Would be nice to see you - and I'm sure you could use a little break too, no?
Post a Comment
<< Home