Sunday, January 15, 2006

I'm Gonna Stop Talking To People

Its the best way. Everyone is very helpful, smart and full of ideas, however, it does nothing but freak me out and distract me. Had a breakfast meeting with a friend of a friend-- really bright woman, very curious and helpful, who totally made me question my approach to what I'm doing. Which is ridiculous, because she doesn't know me, my material, what I'm doing, so its my fault for listening or getting freaked out, but I can't help it. Its hard to tell people what I'm doing, when I'm not really sure myself. I'm in this holistic, multi-tasking research/writing/editing process. Its all happening at the same time, trial and error, post production and pre-production in the same week, which is bizarre. Its very strange and all over the place, but that's what it is until it is not. I just need to focus my energies and make this coming Friday's shoot work (it is scripted) and trusting my gut. Focus.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Hey Nancy,

Hang in there, keep trusting yourself and following your instincts. All will work out and you'll have an amazing film which helps to change lives.

Sending you love and friendship from the US of A,
Leah

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home