Friday, April 21, 2006

Cocktail Fever I'm About To Die


I'm lying face down at my desk, just dragged my head up to type. So sick. Nothing serious, and all brought upon myself. Went out to dinner with fancy brother who was in town last night. We chose PUBLIC this gorgeous restaurant on Elizabeth street that my friend from highschool opened. Dan used to date my friend Kristen, and we used to sunbathe at his house, hide from his huge Aikido dogs, admire the beautiful Mexican art, and I would secretly long to be legal age so I could hook up with his sexy brother. So we've all come a long way, the restaurant is gorgeous and the food is quite good - just way-too-fancy for me. So now I suffer. And expensive!

My brother had to catch the train to Philly so I called Nick in the neighborhood and chanced upon his gay-bar date w/Tom at The Urge. Off we went for a 2 for 1 by 10pm, got seats at the bar and dodged the strippers crawling by on all fours. Good to catch up with Nick, and be spontaneous.

Then I figured why stop, met up with foxy man, danced and drank and stayed out too late.
And Now I Suffer.

I have no brain to do anything today, but I was a good girl and at the New York Public Library yesterday for 4 hours working on my treatment -- hopefully I will regain consciousness in an hour or so and be useful.

but for now -- back to my head on the desk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home