Oh Yea, Feeling UP
Really and truly. Started watching the footage, Sunset is LOVELY. Just absolutely warm and open, charming and sweet. I think I'm figuring out the visual style I want to enact between Jerusalem, Vegas and New York. Cameraman did really cool thing but for too short of a time. My mistake was to not emphasize the need for abstract landscape -- but luckily, he goes back to Vegas in a week to shoot a bit, and we can do pick up shots. As the aesthetics get ironed out, the problems can be solved.
I just feel fucking good... about the work, about the upcoming summer, about the time to dive in and grapple with content and not pull my guts out around funding. This is my work, my project, my puzzle. Feel free and autonomous.
Friend from Israel, Paula (aka the heart of Jerusalem), came by my office and saw the 13 minute piece. It was great to show her and also great to think about the future... the next steps.
Summer mantra is: Release the Judgement and Find the Story.
I just feel fucking good... about the work, about the upcoming summer, about the time to dive in and grapple with content and not pull my guts out around funding. This is my work, my project, my puzzle. Feel free and autonomous.
Friend from Israel, Paula (aka the heart of Jerusalem), came by my office and saw the 13 minute piece. It was great to show her and also great to think about the future... the next steps.
Summer mantra is: Release the Judgement and Find the Story.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home