Internet Porn on a Rainy Day
Chilly Tuesday! Spent the weekend in Asbury Park, but it was a mend some broken hearts weekend, and not ecstasy by the disco pool to the club til dawn kind of weekend. Can I even have those anymore? Anyway, I hope my girls are feeling better.
I had some panic about a living situation, as Bushwick the cameraman's digs has been diagnosed with bedbugs - and I'm vacating my sublet 9.2 and then we are looking for a place to live together... giving me about a 2 week grace period of homelessness. I'm in luck, however, and will be dividing my time between a few apartments for free... and hoping to find a home asap! Going to polish up my cooking recipes to repay the lovely house-sharers with food!
I'm inside today (yearning for my bike but it's too fucking cold), been researching internet porn and filming some of it - how quick and easy it is to see videos, what the sound is like, etc. All three of my batteries died on me and I'm wondering if my camera is rebelling from the work?
Am also pitching visits to a University in Colorado, and trying to line up two gigs in Ohio... so far have one. Will be getting a decent tax rebate for the past three years - had filed incorrectly, then had the IRS chasing me, then got an accountant who loves freelancers ("I got famous clients, Nancy, you know Julia Stiles? Been a client since she was 9...) so my financials aren't exactly rosy, but they're not gloomy either.
Please, stop the rain. I'm just sitting around eating warm food and feeling slightly glum.
I had some panic about a living situation, as Bushwick the cameraman's digs has been diagnosed with bedbugs - and I'm vacating my sublet 9.2 and then we are looking for a place to live together... giving me about a 2 week grace period of homelessness. I'm in luck, however, and will be dividing my time between a few apartments for free... and hoping to find a home asap! Going to polish up my cooking recipes to repay the lovely house-sharers with food!
I'm inside today (yearning for my bike but it's too fucking cold), been researching internet porn and filming some of it - how quick and easy it is to see videos, what the sound is like, etc. All three of my batteries died on me and I'm wondering if my camera is rebelling from the work?
Am also pitching visits to a University in Colorado, and trying to line up two gigs in Ohio... so far have one. Will be getting a decent tax rebate for the past three years - had filed incorrectly, then had the IRS chasing me, then got an accountant who loves freelancers ("I got famous clients, Nancy, you know Julia Stiles? Been a client since she was 9...) so my financials aren't exactly rosy, but they're not gloomy either.
Please, stop the rain. I'm just sitting around eating warm food and feeling slightly glum.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home