Eating is Good
almost fell into the train tracks on my second fast day, so I'm easing out of it. bit of an apple here, little vegetable soup there. going solid part of the day, but drinking lots of water and eating very green, healthy and light.
I've realized that I'm back where I started.
It's round #3
Back to the beginning only bigger, better, uncut, to the maxxx.
It is the new and improved cutting a sample phase again! Perfecting the treatment, then trotting out the wares for the shopping. This time with a lot more experience and complaints under my belt, digested and hopefully addressed.
Deja vu?
I've realized that I'm back where I started.
It's round #3
Back to the beginning only bigger, better, uncut, to the maxxx.
It is the new and improved cutting a sample phase again! Perfecting the treatment, then trotting out the wares for the shopping. This time with a lot more experience and complaints under my belt, digested and hopefully addressed.
Deja vu?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home