Latke Blowout!
Last night was an amazing fried potato party... sure, I smell greasy, sure I burnt my forearm, sure I drank too much, but a small group of us managed to feed about 150 hungry, drinking people. I hosted with a few friends and we christened and rechristened Sandi's apartment.
Hightlights: sitting on the rafters of Sandi's loft, lighting candles and having the service led by a bearded rabbinical looking Hasid, the appearance of Ariel Kove, the only 2 year old at the party, and sharing this crazy drum playing, potato frying love-making Jew world with the cameraman...
Hightlights: sitting on the rafters of Sandi's loft, lighting candles and having the service led by a bearded rabbinical looking Hasid, the appearance of Ariel Kove, the only 2 year old at the party, and sharing this crazy drum playing, potato frying love-making Jew world with the cameraman...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home