Monday, August 27, 2007

Not ready for the end of summer...

I'm totally not. Did not have time to say goodbye to the ocean or the beach. Spent this past weekend alone, swimming in photographs, contact sheets and negatives, going through the Nancy archive of about 13 years of photography work. To all my friends and family members who tolerated me and a 35 mm in their face - I love you and thank you immensely!

And wow did I have some freaky angry diary entries... angry rants starting as young as 12. And some really sweet and saucy love letters.

This Wednesday the missing cameraman comes back from Putin's Russia and the vodka soaked mushroom filled countryside... then life is a whirlwind of packing up my sublet, moving my stuff to storage, setting up shop in two temporary locations, a family wedding and getting reacquainted with my boy after a month apart.

I think a squeezed in trip to Coney Island is in order, or I'll lose my sanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home